Monday, December 27, 2004

Thank you




Sharpes Beach, Skennars Head, 23 Dec 2004.

Christmas for me was really nice (and if you detect a note of amazement in that statement, you’re not wrong). My youngest sister flew in for a few days and we both stayed at our parents’ place (within reach of the photos). On Christmas Day we all went to my other sister J’s place for lunch with her family and in-laws. And it was all really good! The morning’s heat and humidity gave way to afternoon breezes and a pleasant evening. J & the Groovers put on a very cool yule meal. And sitting around talking and eating with people you love - even at times like (laughing) - well, if I ever whinge about anything ever again, just scoff. It’s time to be grateful, and I am.




Seven Mile Beach, Lennox Head, 24 Dec 2004.