Saturday, October 23, 2004

Attack of the heebie-jeebies

Look, I don’t know how to say this without sounding like the biggest dag (ie. a rather foolish person with an Australian accent): I just discovered a comment on my last post and now I don’t know what to do. It’s the first comment on my first weblog, and the first indication that anyone apart from me is reading this. Until now I sort of imagined I could post things online and keep doodling away to myself, with just the possibility that anyone else would see it. (Possibility has that delicious quality of being very iffy and malleable: the maybe yes/maybe no factor. That factor is good).

I'm going to settle down now and try to act like a grown-up. And here's hoping there’s at least a possibility that one day I’ll stop over-analysing every last little thing. Yes, yes... what a fine idea that would be.

To petite anglaise: thank you.