Thursday, January 20, 2005

Clearing a path to the fridge

I made a big effort to clean this room today - got rid of all the stuff that was just sitting around clogging the place up. Now the sound of typing on this keyboard is sort of echoing (not even joking... it's very strange). The room looks very clean.

Which can't be said for the kitchen/dining room, which is where I dumped all the stuff that used to be in here. All this mess - it's a chaos of the migrating type, from one room to the next, until hopefully one day it migrates right out the front door and disappears for ever. I suspect the key to this operation is to dump stuff right where it will be most annoying, so that I have to do something about it immediately. Of course there is nowhere so annoying that I have to do something about it immediately.

Damn.