Friday, May 13, 2005

Going Flickr


Sink2

I've started a Flickr account. Jen B found it in less than 20 seconds, but that's because she's a genius.

I'd forgotten just how much I love making pictures. I've been taking photos for this blog, but making pictures is different. I'd forgotten: it's fun! And the proof for me is in the Time Thing. You know how, when you're doing something ordinary and everyday, you can pretty much guess exactly what the time is? Well I can, anyway. I walk in after a few hours mowing or whatever, and can usually guess within ten minutes what the actual time is. This afternoon I went out to make pictures and when I came back... no idea. No bloody idea. It could have been 12 o'clock or 4 o'clock. No idea...

:)

And, Reader, this makes me happy. Oh yay, I say. Oh yay.