Sunday, October 30, 2005

Skimming the 5,000: 50 - 100

Okay, the idea isn't that I post this survey from now till eternity. No. I'm only planning to throw it in now and again. It just happens that now and again is... you know, now. I haven't got anything else to post, so here we go with the questions again. If you'd like to make a complaint... go swiftly and quietly away.

From
The 5000 Question Survey 2.0 part 2:

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
59. What is your idea of paradise?
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach.


52. Breakfast: sliced and buttered chocolate cake. I made the cake last night and it tastes pretty awful, if you want to know. I fiddled with the recipe and put too much cocoa in. Boo.
59. It would involve a beautiful place, doing work I love, feeling at home, and loving somebody.
It might look like
this.
86. Cruelty.