Friday, November 04, 2005

Skimming the 5,000: 401 - 500

Reader, I suspect you're getting sick of this thing. But do I care? Hell no! Brace yourself, darl. We're moving on.
;)

And look, here's an innovation: I'm posting the questions on their own, and not just because I can't think of the answers yet...

From The 5000 Question Survey 2.0 part 9 and part 10:

401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you?
408. What fictional story would you like to live through?
416. What do you do only when you are upset?
450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers?
471. What is one interesting fact you know?


I'll be back later with some answers, and so should you be, if you're following the Reader's Code of Conduct (Item 15: Keep the tyrant blogger happy).

... And now it's later.

401. No. No no no.
408. Can’t think of one to live through (there’s sure to be some, I just can’t think of any) but this would be a good holiday: Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig. A man and his young son and their friends ride motorbikes across the US and the man muses about philosophical things along the way. I’d go too, and seeing this is fiction, I’d be a brilliant philosopher and super-gorgeous babe called Alice. I’d be really very good at motorcycle maintenance.
416. Nothing I don’t do at other times too.
450. Hearing little kids sing.

471. I can't think of a single interesting fact. Not one, and not joking.