Sunday, June 25, 2006

Cold start

I got up this morning and thought, "I've got to do something fun today," and immediately followed it with, "Ohwww... (ie. whinge, whinge, moan, hiss, growl and snarl, et cetera)"

Maybe it was the "got to" ("... got to do something fun...").

Or maybe there was something in the air. Brain-deadness:


The dogs were just standing there like that. Staring out to sea. Except there is no sea.

Or maybe it was just everyday morningness. Mornings are a health hazard. Surely somebody somewhere will have scientifically and incontrovertibly established this.

Alternatively, and thinking a bit more, maybe it was just this,
or that,
or here,
or there,
or this thing,
or the other thing,
or all of them.

Geez, I'm a pain in the arse. And you spotted that right at the start, didn't you, reader? Hahaha. Genius.


I'll tell you what's fun, though: this. Doing this. I Love Blogging (today). Yay!