Sunday, November 13, 2005

Skimming the 5,000: 801 - 900

From The 5000 Question Survey 2.0 part 17 and part 18:

802. When you ask people how they are doing, do you actually care about their answer or are you just being polite?
818. Which group generally annoys you more, people older than you, or people younger than you?
826. What is the one way you wouldn't want to die?


802. Usually I don't ask unless I care about the answer, but if I'm nervous and somebody says, "How are you?" (meaning Hello) I just go, "Fine thanks, how are you?" right back at them, without even thinking about it. I hate this, but what's worse is when the other person says "Hello" (meaning Hello) and I say, "Fine thanks, how are you?" (meaning I am an idiot).
818. All of them. Everyone on earth is too annoying to be tolerated.
826. Now.