Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thoughts while walking

Thought (from out of the blue): The point of living is to do the things that make you feel alive; and if you're not doing them, to find them; and if you can't find them, to keep looking.
Thought (from my head): Why don't you live like that then, smartarse?

---

Statement 1: I can't be bothered with NaNoWriMo. I shouldn't have started.
Statement 2: I'm going to make an effort with NaNoWriMo. I want to finish.
Statement 3: (the sound of flip-flopping between Statements 1 & 2, about every five minutes)

---

Q. What's the point of standing in a cool breeze and feeling the sun on your skin?
A. To stand in a cool breeze and feel the sun on your skin.

---

Me to brain: Shut up.
Brain to me: YOU shut up!
The smartarse: Brain and self aren't separate, fool!
Me & brain: SHUT UP!!

---

Bloody hell.

It was a nice sunset, though: