Monday, February 27, 2006

Blog break

Moe (proprietor of Moe's Tavern): Homer, lighten up. You're making Happy Hour really ironic.

- a syndication cut (whatever that is) from The Simpsons
Sometimes I get a bit sick of blogging, and yes (come on, sing it with me, people!) this is one of those times.
:)

I'll be back in a week or two, and if you have a feed reader you'll know exactly when. I'm using Bloglines now, and it's good. The only downside is that it's web-based, so you need to log in and out all the time (in contrast, the reader with my email program just runs continuously for as long as I've got it connected, searching feeds every hour or whatever it is). The good thing is that in many cases, you only need to add the site's URL and it will find the feed for you.

Anyway, toodle-oo for the minute then, reader. Best wishes to you.