Sunday, October 01, 2006

Nasturtiums

I was hoping to update the garden report with news of little seedlings emerging, but no, they haven't. This is hardly surprising - the seeds only went in a week ago - but I was hoping nonetheless.

Here are some nasturtium flowers instead, being amazing:

nasturtium flowers
Happy Sunday to you.

PS. I just discovered the "alt" thing in photo html codes, which allows you to put a label on them, which allows search engines to find them... !!! Only took me two years. (Why am I so slow? Why? Why??)

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, when you upload a photo to a Blogger blog, in the Edit Html window you can see the code for the post. Part of this will be a link to the photo, starting with a href= and continuing to alt=" " . I've just discovered you can click between those alt= quotation marks and then write whatever you like there, including words to describe or label your photo.